I'm very interested in Mesopotamian history. I'm a consultant neurologist, Board-certified in neurology, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow FRCP(Glasg), Fellow of the American College of Physicians (FACP), Fellow of the Stroke Council of the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association (FAHA), and Member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland (MRCPI). I have published more than 40 articles in neurology in international peer-reviewed journals and 5 books.
- My Flickr account, Shamash of Mesopotamia:
1. My articles at Google Scholar Citations:
2. My PubMed articles:
3. My ResearchGate page:
4. My ResearherID page at Thomson Reuters:
5. My publications at Academia.edu:
1. @LuLu Inc.:
2. @The Royal Society of Medicine Press:
3. @Colen Publishing, Michigan:
And, thank you!
Check out my Google Plus profile.