Osama Shukir Muhammed Amin FRCP (Glasg)
About Osama Shukir Muhammed Amin FRCP (Glasg):
I'm very interested in Mesopotamian history. My Facebook personal page ( https://www.facebook.com/dr.osama.amin ) displays many albums that I have took and shot using my Nikon D90 camera and several lenses, featuring Mesopotamian history.
I'm a consultant neurologist, Board-certified in neurology, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow, Fellow of the American College of Physicians, and Member of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland. I have published more than 40 articles in neurology in international peer-reviewed journals and 5 books.
- My Flickr account, Shamash of Mesopotamia:
1. My articles at Google Scholar Citations:
2. My PubMed articles:
3. My ResearchGate page:
4. My ResearherID page at Thomson Reuters:
5. My publications at Academia.edu:
1. @LuLu Inc.:
2. @The Royal Society of Medicine Press:
3. @Colen Publishing, Michigan:
And, thank you!
Check out my Google Plus profile.