Wat Ratchaburana

Illustration

Kim Martins
by
published on 26 April 2020
Send to Google Classroom:
Wat Ratchaburana

Wat Ratchaburana is called the Temple of Royal Restoration. This temple was constructed in 1424 CE during the reign of Borommaracha II (r. 1424-1448) and stood on the western bank of the Khlong Pratu Khao Pluak (a canal). Photo taken 2019 CE.

Remove Ads

Advertisement

About the Author

Kim Martins
Kim is a freelance writer based in New Zealand. She has a B.A. (Hons) in History and an MA in Chaos & Complexity Science. Her special interests are fables and mythology, as well as exploration throughout the ancient world.

Cite This Work

APA Style

Martins, K. (2020, April 26). Wat Ratchaburana. Ancient History Encyclopedia. Retrieved from https://www.ancient.eu/image/12130/

Chicago Style

Martins, Kim. "Wat Ratchaburana." Ancient History Encyclopedia. Last modified April 26, 2020. https://www.ancient.eu/image/12130/.

MLA Style

Martins, Kim. "Wat Ratchaburana." Ancient History Encyclopedia. Ancient History Encyclopedia, 26 Apr 2020. Web. 08 Jul 2020.

Remove Ads

Advertisement

Support Us

We are a non-profit organization.

Our mission is to engage people with cultural heritage and to improve history education worldwide. Please support Ancient History Encyclopedia Foundation. Thank you!

Donate
Remove Ads

Advertisement