Fundraiser: Mesopotamia Teaching Materials
Please help us create teaching materials on Mesopotamia (including several complete lessons with worksheets, activities, answers, essay questions, and more), which will be free to download for teachers all over the world.
This video shows the borders and populations of each country in Europe, for every year since 400 BC.
Vassal states and colonies are not included in the count of a country's population.
1. Population :
- Angus Maddison (2003), Historical Statistic for the World Economy
- Colin McEvedy & Richard Jones (1978), Atlas of World Population History
- EmperorTigerstar - The History of Europe: Every Year
- EmperorTigerstar - The History of the Middle East: Every Year
- Ollie Bye - The History of Africa: Every Year
- mrgice3 - Gladiator - The Battle Super Theme Song
Cite This Work
Cottereau, . (2018, October 03). The History of Europe: Every Year. Ancient History Encyclopedia. Retrieved from https://www.ancient.eu/video/1574/
Cottereau, . "The History of Europe: Every Year." Ancient History Encyclopedia. Last modified October 03, 2018. https://www.ancient.eu/video/1574/.
Cottereau, . "The History of Europe: Every Year." Ancient History Encyclopedia. Ancient History Encyclopedia, 03 Oct 2018. Web. 28 Nov 2020.