|Publication Date||July 5, 2019|
If you want to discover the captivating history of the Dark Ages, then keep reading...
Free History BONUS Inside!
Following the fall of Rome in 476 CE, the entire dynamic of Europe underwent a complete shift in power and culture. The Dark Ages was an interesting period of about six centuries, and during it, Europe was still trying to figure out what it was and how it would survive the chaos that followed the fall of Rome.
In The Dark Ages: A Captivating Guide to the Period Between the Fall of the Roman Empire and the Renaissance, you will discover topics such as
- The Misconception of the Dark Ages
- The World after Rome
- The Rise of the Christian Church
- Rome Continues – The Byzantine Empire
- The Rise of the Caliphate and the Conquest of Spain
- The Lombard Kingdom
- The Treaty of Verdun and the Rurik Dynasty – Beginnings of Modern Nations
- Alfred the Great
- Otto 1 and the Founding of a Loose Federation
- The Reign of Venice
- The Vikings
- The Second Half of the Middle Ages
- The Renaissance
- And much, much more!