|Publication Date||August 27, 2018|
Free History BONUS Inside!
Few nations were able to not only parry but also defeat the mighty Roman Empire, rivaling it in almost all segments. One of those was the Parthian empire, cultural and traditional successor of the more famous Achaemenid Persian empire that was brought down by the Alexander the Great.
Indeed, the Parthians are recognized as one of the toughest enemies the Romans ever fought, and rightfully so. Parthian soldiers put the Roman legions to the test, making them prove their worth. Yet by looking at the Parthian empire solely as the "great enemies of Rome," it is easy to overlook other important parts of Parthian history. Simply by changing our perspective, we are able to see that the Parthians were not only warriors but also artists, builders, and traders; they did much more than just challenge the might of the Roman steel.
By reading Parthian Empire: A Captivating Guide to the Enemy of the Roman Republic and Roman Empire, you will...
- Learn about the origins of the Parthian empire
- Discover the rise of the Parthian empire
- Gain startling knowledge about the Roman–Parthian Wars
- Be able to visualize the powerful military tactics that the Parthians used - tactics that gradually became the standard method of warfare in the Roman empire as well
- Explore the remarkable art and culture of the Parthians
- Go on a discovery to get a sense of the life in the Parthian empire
- And much, much more!