|Publication Date||December 2, 2017|
Explore the Captivating History of the Incas
Free History BONUS Inside!
One of the most notable ancient cultures of South America is undoubtedly the Inca Civilization. They once ruled over the largest empire in South America. Not only that - their empire was also the largest in the world at the time.
There are many mysteries surrounding the Incas. Where did the Incas originate? And how did they come to rule over their vast empire that incorporated mountaintops, tropical jungles, and coastal lands? What were the most notable achievements of their great kings? What did their temples and monuments look like, especially the capital city of Cusco and their breath-taking mountaintop settlement at Machu Picchu in modern-day Peru?
Some of the topics and questions covered in this book include:
- How the Incas Recorded Their History
- The Inca Creation Myth
- The Founding of the Great City of Cuzco
- The First Dynasty of Inca Rulers and Their Greatest Deeds
- The Second Dynasty of Inca Rulers and Their Greatest Deeds
- The Rise of the Inca Empire: A Cosmological Event?
- Social Order in the Inca Society
- The Different Roles of Women in the Inca Society
- Inca Religious Order and Ideology
- Tour of the Greatest Inca Sights
- From Pachacuti to the Arrival of the Spanish
- The Spanish Conquest
- The Aftermath and the Inca Legacy
- And a Great Deal More that You don't Want to Miss out on!
Scroll to the top and download the book now for instant access!