|Publisher||Numina Media Arts|
|Publication Date||January 9, 2007|
The Secrets of Heaven are Finally Revealed!
"...[Jacob] dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven... [and he saw] the angels of god ascending and descending on it.
And he was afraid, and said, 'How dreadful is this place! This is none other but the house of God, and this is the gate of heaven.'"
--Genesis 28:12, 17 KJV.
This ground-breaking and provocative book presents new and astonishing interpretations of ancient history, mythology and world religions that will call many established beliefs into question. In Gateway of the Gods, author Craig Hines invites readers to reconsider preconceived notions concerning Biblical theology in light of recent scientific discoveries and inquiries concerning the nature of the universe. This fascinating exploration reveals a number of ideas that have been suppressed and obscured behind layers of symbolism and misguided propaganda for thousands of years... until now.
* Why is it that so many world cultures share details of an event when fallen angels descended upon the earth and fathered hybrid offspring called the Nephilim?
* Is it possible that these beings used "gateway" technology housed within pyramids and holy temples to travel between the heavenly and earthly realms?
* Do the latest advances in theoretical physics lend credibility to the idea that otherworldly beings might reside in dimensions parallel to our own?
* Do the recorded voices of the "dead," known as Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP), indicate that we may be able to communicate with these other realms?
* Was a secret message embedded within ancient texts that could only be revealed after we have attained the knowledge and technology necessary to understand it?
* Does this message offer a solution to the approaching environmental disaster that scientists warn will be more devastating to human civilization than any others in recorded history?
Drawing from a variety of historical sources and years of meticulous research, the author weaves together a compelling argument involving a range of seemingly disparate topics that when considered together, formulate a radically new narrative concerning the history and destiny of the human race.