The most comprehensive reference resource on Celtic culture; an encyclopedia written by and for scholars, yet accessible to all.
• 1,500 A–Z entries cover every aspect of Celtic life, from prehistory to the present, with bibliographic references for further reading
• Original articles by the world's finest Celtic scholars
• A comprehensive bibliography of 7,000+ items including both original sources and the most important and up-to-date modern discussions
• 200 drawings and illustrations
• A quick-reference and glossary containing 10,000 entries