|Publication Date||December 1, 2019|
Get This Book
If you want to discover the captivating history of the Norman Conquest, then keep reading...
The year 1066 CE is one of the largest turning points in British history, with most people today having heard of the Battle of Hastings. The year had begun with the death of Edward the Confessor, a man who would be one of the last Anglo-Saxon kings. In the end, the course of the kingdom’s history would shift as William the Bastard became William the Conqueror.
In The Norman Conquest: A Captivating Guide to the Normans and the Invasion of England by William the Conqueror, Including Events Such as the Battle of Stamford Bridge and the Battle of Hastings, you will discover topics such as
- England before the Death of a Pious King and the Norman Invasion
- Edward the Confessor and the Question of Succession
- The Norwegian King Harald Hardrada
- William, Duke of Normandy
- Harold II of England
- Verification of Events and Preparations for War
- The Invasion of the Norwegian King Harald Hardrada
- William Arrives in England
- The Battle of Hastings and William’s Coronation
- Rebelling against the New King and the Consequences of Doing So
- The Domesday Book
- Effects of the Conquest
- Shakespeare, Lully, and the New Art
- Seers and Prophets
- Records of 1066 CE – Insight into a Time of Turmoil
- And much, much more!
Get This Book