|Publication Date||May 7, 2019|
Get This Book
Do You Want To Free Yourself From Stress And Anxiety?
Would you like to bring peace and joy in your life?
Many people hear the word "Buddhism" and they think it is a religion. However, a person of any religion can bring Buddhist principles into their life without giving up their religious beliefs. Buddhism is a simple and practical philosophy, practiced by more than 300 million people worldwide, that can make your life better and help you find inner peace and happiness. Buddhism is a way of living your life following a path of spiritual development that leads you to the truth of reality.
“We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.” - Buddha
Nowadays, Buddhism is becoming increasingly popular, thanks to the positive benefits it can bring to those who choose to practice it. By following the principles of Buddhism and by practicing mindfulness meditation you can reduce anxiety and stress and bring clarity and joy into your mind.
If you want to learn how to apply the Buddhist philosophy in your everyday life, then this book is for you.
You’ll learn the principles of this philosophy along with the history of Buddha and his teachings that will help you successfully bring Buddhism into your everyday life. This book will give you the answers you’re seeking in a format that is both simple and easy to understand, without obscure words or convoluted sentences.
Inside Buddhism for Beginners, discover:
- How you can bring peace and joy in your life following the simple principles of Buddhism
- A simple but effective meditation technique for beginners to help you relieve stress and feel calmer, even if you’ve never meditated before
- The core Buddhist principles and teachings explained in plain english, without complex or obscure words
- The History of Buddhism, from its origins to the present day
- Why knowing and freeing your mind can help you bring peace and joy in your everyday life (with practical tips to help you start)
- A complete historical timeline of notable buddhist events to help you understand the development of this philosophy
- The principles you should pursue if you want to follow the path of Buddha
- An effective way to understand and practice Buddhism without feeling overwhelmed
- The truth about Karma and how it can actually help you change your life (many people don’t know this)
- Practical tips to bring Buddhism into your everyday life and brighten your future.
And much, much more.
Now it’s up to you. Even if right now you have no clue of Buddha’s teachings, let joy and peace become part of your life and free you from stress and anxiety, you won’t regret it!
Scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button!
Get This Book