|Publication Date||July 1, 1997|
This book provides the overwhelming evidence from archaeology, the Dead Sea Scrolls, the Talmud, and the Bible itself, that Tut-Ankh-Amen was the historical character of Jesus. The book examines the details of Tut's birth, life, death, resurrection, family roots, religion, teachings, etc., which were duplicated in the biblical account of Jesus. The book also reveals the world's greatest conspiracy and cover-up, which re-created the character of Jesus, living in another time (Roman era) and another place (Palestine, Israel).
- King Tut's birth name was Tut-Ankh-Aton, meaning The Living Image of the Lord.
- King Tut was, like all Egyptian kings, the spiritual Son of God.
- King Tut was, like all Egyptian kings, called the Messiah/Christ, meaning the "Anointed One".
- The Bible affirms that Jesus was of royal descent, was born to govern, and ruled and died as a king. This contradicts the popular notion that Jesus was of humble roots.
- The Jews affirm that "Pinhas/Phinehas (a contemporary of Moses) killed Jesus" and they did not mention Jesus' presence in Palestine/Israel.
- The spiritual message of the Christian revelation, as told in the Gospel story, is exactly the same as told thousands of years earlier in the ancient Egyptian Osiris/Isis/Horus legend.
- The Christian Easter is a mirror image of the largest ancient (and modern) Egyptian holiday in timing and purpose.
- The Bible, or book, was derived from byblos, which is the Egyptian hieratic word for papyrus.