An account of some 180 fragments of Mycenaean pottery painted with scenes of chariots, human figures, animals, monsters, birds and fish, from Lord William Taylour's 1959-69 excavations at Mycenae. They come from the Citadel House area on the south-west slope of the acropolis, and represent a corpus of material that is valuable both for its quantity and the variety of shapes and designs, and from the fact that it comes from controlled excavations.
Grants & Sponsorships
Many thanks to the organisations who are kindly helping us through grants or sponsorships:
We have active partnerships to pursue common goals with the following organisations: